CastleCMS can power your website, intranet, and web app. Built on Plone, the dependable, open-source content management system (CMS), CastleCMS will provide you with a unique combination of world-class content management features and maximum security. This product is the result of our team's years of experience leading in Plone development and security.
- Flexibility in creating media-rich websites, portals, and intranets
- No limits and no licensing fees
- The dynamic layout engine allows you to easily create and apply your own page layouts
- Easy theming seamlessly matches your corporate brand
Search & View Documents:
- Auto-tune search results using Google Analytics data
- Built-in document viewer for OCR, Office documents, PDF files, spreadsheets, and more
Your Online Presence:
- Two-way social media integration allows you to share on multiple platforms
- Built-in Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will maximize your organic search results
- Content quality assurance uses a spell-check feature with accessibility compliance
- Rich content editing and embedding of text format, images, and videos
- Built-in two-factor authentication that protects you from stolen password exploits
- Personally identifiable information (PII) and metadata are automatically stripped from uploaded Office documents, PDFs, and other file types
We strive to comply with as many cybersecurity standards as possible to provide the most comprehensive protection available to our clients.
Using Wildcard's Castle Cloud, customers are able to understand the robust controls in place at Wildcard to maintain security and data protection in the cloud. By tying together governance-focused, audit-friendly service features with applicable compliance or audit standards, the Castle Cloud allows customers to establish and operate in a secure environment.
Wildcard is in the midst of securing the U.S. Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMPsm) Authorization to Operate. The FedRAMP is a government-wide program that provides a standardized approach to security assessment, authorization, and continuous monitoring for cloud products and services. This approach uses a “do once, use many times” framework that saves an estimated 30-40% of government costs, as well as both time and staff required to conduct redundant agency security assessments. FedRAMP is the result of close collaboration with cybersecurity and cloud experts from the General Services Administration (GSA), National Institute of Standard and Technology (NIST), Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Department of Defense (DOD), National Security Agency (NSA), Office of Management and Budget (OMB), the Federal Chief Information Officer (CIO) Council and its working groups, as well as private industry.
The Castle Cloud currently follows the security requirements that address confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information services. Castle Cloud evaluates to a moderate impact system and has all of the regulatory controls that come with that level. The Castle Cloud meets guidelines outlined in FIPS-199, DOJ Order 2640.2F, NIST SP 800-53, and FIPS 104-2.
For more information about CastleCMS, please visit castlecms.io.