Front End Developer Internship
Are you a tech-savvy individual looking to gain hands-on work experience on the layout and functionality of websites? We are Wildcard Corp, one of the midwest’s best-kept secrets of technology fanatics. Wildcard Corp. is looking to expand our team and encourage a young professional to join us as a Front End Developer Intern!
This position is only available at our Stevens Point office, minutes away from the MSTC and UWSP campuses. If this position sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
Why should you work at Wildcard?
Here at Wildcard, innovation and problem-solving is at the core of what we do. A prime candidate is a motivated self-starter ready to learn, take on new challenges, and effectively collaborate on team projects. Our interns receive direct training but are capable of working independently, giving them a well-rounded, hands-on experience.
Wildcard offers young professionals a unique opportunity. Not only are they getting paid experience in their field, but they are working in a flexible environment that puts education first. Wildcard wants our interns to learn, prosper, and prioritize a healthy work-life balance. Read about the experiences of past Wildcard Interns in our blog: wildcardcorp.com/blogs.
Learn more about Wildcard Corp. at www.wildcardcorp.com.
- Become intimately familiar with website theme building
- Research, communicate, and collaborate UI/UX ideas using wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and screen flows
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Learn how to design layouts and templates for maximum usability with an emphasis on user experience
- Operate a web content management system in order to edit/create system frameworks
- Assist partner departments with adding and editing content in the CMS
- Willingness to learn, grow, and take direction
- One (1) year of web development instruction
- Basic understanding of CSS Pre-processors such as LESS and SASS
- Plus is you are familiar with Angular and Bootstrap
- Ability to work up to 20 hours per week
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Must be able to work at our Stevens Point office
- Located just minutes from the MSTC and UWSP campuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun company atmosphere
- Paid internship - starting at $10/hourly
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send a PDF of your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Your subject line should read, "Front End Developer Internship 2022." In the letter, please tell us about yourself, and describe why you think you'd be a good fit for this position. All applicants must pass a background check and qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status.
Principals only, staffing agencies do not contact.
No Call Centers