Are you a young professional looking to gain hands-on administrative work experience in the information technology sector? We are Wildcard Corp, one of the midwest’s best-kept secrets of technology fanatics. We are searching for a candidate with a pleasant personality and professional look to join us as an Administrative Intern.
If you want to learn about administration outside of corporate life and work for a small business with big clientele, we want to talk to you. The administrative intern will learn how to organize and run a family of distributed companies. A regular day would involve company record data entry, management tasks, project planning, basic bookkeeping, and human resource functions. At Wildcard, we pride ourselves on our positive employee work environment, flexible hours, and the ability to telecommute when needed. We are looking for a candidate who loves technology and thrives in a relaxed, modern-work environment.
This position is only available at our Stevens Point office, minutes away from the MSTC and UWSP campuses. If this position sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
Why should you work at Wildcard?
Here at Wildcard, innovation and problem-solving is at the core of what we do. A prime candidate is a motivated self-starter ready to learn, take on new challenges, and effectively collaborate on team projects. Our interns receive direct training but are capable of working independently, giving them a well-rounded, hands-on experience.
Wildcard offers young professionals a unique opportunity. Not only are they getting paid experience in their field, but they are working in a flexible environment that puts education first. Wildcard wants our interns to learn, prosper, and prioritize a healthy work-life balance. Read about the experiences of past Wildcard Interns in our blog: wildcardcorp.com/blogs.
Learn more about Wildcard Corp. at www.wildcardcorp.com.
- Basic bookkeeping and invoice management
- Task management for senior management
- Company record data entry
- Professionally answer office phones
- Organize files
- Schedule meetings
- Work on special projects for the company
- Provide basic human resources functions
- Assists senior staff in day to day activities
- Must have completed one (1) year of either an Associate’s program or Bachelor’s program with an emphasis on Business Administration, Office Support Specialist, Accounting, or Administrative Professional
- Ability to work up to 20-25 hours per week
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Willingness to learn, grow, and take direction
- Must be able to work at our Stevens Point office
- Located just minutes from the MSTC and UWSP campuses
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun company atmosphere
- On the job training
- Paid internship - starting at $10/hourly
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send a PDF of your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Your subject line should read, "Admin Internship 2022." In the letter, please tell us about yourself, and describe why you think you'd be a good fit for this position. All applicants must pass a background check and qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status.
Principals only, staffing agencies do not contact.
No Call Centers