Wildcard Corp. is looking for a Web Developer. This position requires the right individual to be willing to learn the Python scripting language if you do not have prior experience. You will also need to immerse yourself in the open-source Plone Content Management System (CMS) along with our customized version, CastleCMS. Learning its ins and outs, configurations, and abilities. This is a full-time position with full benefits at our Stevens Point office.
You must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this position due to contracting requirements. No person on a Visa will be considered.
- Develop, test, and maintain custom web applications for clients and corporate use
- Provide programming solutions for enterprise-level clients
- Be part of high-level, time-sensitive support for major clients
- Work with project managers, programmers, systems developers, and web designers throughout the website development process
- Perform daily/weekly reviews of systems as needed to maintain uptime
- Development, testing, and maintenance of applications
- Document procedures and testing of software
- Support open-source projects as directed
- Researching news and techniques in software design and development
- Proficient understanding of Python or demonstrated knowledge in another language and common web frameworks such as Pyramid, Django, and Plone
- Experience with open source
- Experience working in diverse teams and providing guidance for projects
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (GIT)
- Understand fundamental design principals in web software development
- Understanding of DNS, HTTP, proxies and CDN's
- Must be proactive and self-directed
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with 3-to-5 years of web experience
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be able to work at our Stevens Point office
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format. The subject line should read "Resume for Web Developer 2018". All applicants will have to pass a background check as well as qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regard to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status.
Principals only. Staffing agencies do not contact.
No call centers