Part Time Receptionist
Wildcard Corp., a central Wisconsin company that specializes in Web Application development, Cybersecurity and IT Solutions, is looking for a reliable, organized, and professional part time receptionist. As a Wildcard receptionist you will be our first point of contact for our company. A pleasant personality and professional look are important.
We encourage current Mid-State and UWSP students majoring in business, web development, and computer science who want to get some experience in their field of study to apply for this position. If you love technology, want to work in a relaxed, modern work environment, then this is the company for you.
- Monitor front door access
- Answer and redirect incoming calls
- Relay messages
- Send and receive shipments
- Manage company schedules
- Manage office supplies
- Professionally interact with public for organization and volunteer organization events
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Manage and complete office cleaning and organizational tasks
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Education: Working on or achieved Associates degree
- Ability to professionally interact with customers and the public
- Should have experience with common office software and products
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- This is a part time position with hours assigned in shifts
- Hours scheduled between 7am and 6pm Monday through Friday
- Potential to work more hours as needed
- No nights or weekends
- Compensation based on experience ($10.00 an hour starting pay)
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and a cover letter describing why you think you'd be a good fit for this position. Your application subject line should read, "Resume for Receptionist 2021."
PDF files are the preferred format for electronic application submissions. Electronic applications can be submitted to email@example.com.
All applicants will have to pass a background check and qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status or veteran status.
Principals only, staffing agencies do not contact.