Comptroller and Administrative Assistant
Why should you work at Wildcard? Our office environment is unique and provides many benefits. Not only can you flex your schedule and work hours as needed, but we don't require our salaried staff to punch a clock. We firmly believe in giving our staff the freedom and flexibility they need to take care of their personal lives. We offer a full health insurance plan with dental, personal time off and paid holidays.
This is a full-time position at our Stevens Point offices with full benefits. You must be a U.S. Citizen. Noone on a VISA is eligible, no sponsorship.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Tasks
- Financial Planning, Monitoring and Auditing
- Assistant in Project tracking and executive assistance:
- Team communication, documentation and everyday management of tasks and projects as assigned
- Prioritize, initiate, plan, execute, monitor/control and close tasks and projects as assigned
- Perform quality assurance and risk management checks throughout workflow cycle
- Provide budget and scheduling estimation and management
- Coordinate team members, internal resources, departments and 3rd parties to ensure proper scheduling to meet project timelines
- Report and escalate to Department Head or CEO as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the project team, client, all stakeholders and third parties
- Keep track of company projects and tasking
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in the information technology sector, but can be from another sector
- Experience using agile project management methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) desired
- Solid task management and accounting background
- Ability to facilitate meetings, work effectively with cross functional groups
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Managing processes
- Financial software such as Quickbooks Online
- Developing standards
- Auditing, accounting, and corporate finance
- Tracking budget expenses
- Financial skills
- Analyzing information
- Developing budgets
- Performance management
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare with Dental
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance available
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and a cover letter describing why you think you'd be a good fit for this position. Your application subject line should read, "Resume for Comptroller and Administrative Assistant."
PDF files are the preferred format for electronic application submissions. Electronic applications can be submitted to the email address listed at the top of our Current Job Listings page.
All applicants will have to pass a background check and qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status or veteran status.
Principals only, staffing agencies do not contact.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN TO APPLY