Wildcard hosting the Plone Digital Experience Conference 2016
This year, Wildcard Corp. is co-hosting the annual Plone Digital Experience 2016 conference in Boston, Massachusetts, from October 17 to 23. It will be held at the MIT Media Lab and the Microsoft New England Research and Development Center.
The Plone conference is an annual rite for users, designers, editors, managers, and developers of the world's most secure web content management system.
The conference format has been a tradition as well:
- 2 days of training included in the registration fee
- 3 days of keynotes, talks, and demos
- a dinner party
- 2 days of "sprints" (collaborative group project work)
Wildcard will be giving talks and providing training:
- Nathan Van Gheem will give a talk on CastleCMS, our fantastic new Plone distribution that gives organizations even more integrated power and slicker user experience out of the box
- Rob Porter will reveal his Tao of CSS
For tickets, schedule, and other details please see the conference web site.
See you there!
Photo courtesy of Knight Foundation - The MIT Media Lab, CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=19581895