Multimedia Design Internship
Do you love technology? Are you looking to cut your teeth as a multimedia designer? Have you dreamed of working with animation? Wildcard Corp. is looking to add a Multimedia Design Intern to our team!
If you can build animation from scratch, work within tight deadlines and have a strong creative side we are the opportunity you have been looking for. Although an understanding of graphic design software is necessary, a willingness to learn and grow are the two biggest requirements for this position.
Here at Wildcard, innovation and problem-solving is at the core of what we do. A prime candidate would be a motivated, self-starter who is ready to learn, take on new challenges, and can effectively collaborate on team projects. Interns receive direct training but are also expected to be capable of working independently.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
Learn more about what it's like to work at Wildcard on our Company Culture page.
This position is only available at our Stevens Point office.
- Assist with the production and design of multimedia materials, including:
- Training videos
- Web banners & advertisements
- Social media campaigns
- Ability to understand and translate brainstorming ideas and requirements to design concepts and storyboards
- Animate type and graphics as required by storyboard or style frame
- Edit music and adding sound design to enhance videos and animations
- Proof materials for accuracy prior to publishing
- Work effectively as a member of a team and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with employees and suppliers
- Must have completed 1 year of either an Associate’s program or Bachelor’s program with an emphasis on graphic design
- Ability to work up to 20 hours per week
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Willingness to learn, grow, and take direction
- Experience with graphic design and video editing software
- Must be able to work at our Stevens Point office
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position please prepare and send a pdf letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the letter please tell us about yourself, your background, why you are interested in this opportunity, and why you believe you are a good fit. The subject line should read: Multimedia Design Internship Spring 2020.
All applicants will have to pass a background check as well as qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status.