Are you looking for a change of pace working in a cutting edge development environment? Are you interested in working on a multitude of projects that challenge you and allow you to be creative? Here at Wildcard, innovation and problem-solving is at the core of what we do. A prime candidate would be a motivated, self-starter who is ready to learn, take on new challenges, and can effectively collaborate on team projects at our small business.
Wildcard Corp. is looking for a Web Designer with robust visual and creative concepts for our websites, as well as front-end development experience to implement visual elements of a site. If you are a creative, detail-oriented individual who likes solving problems and has the ability to work within deadlines on a variety of projects, Wildcard is interested in hearing from you. This is a full-time position at our Stevens Point office with full benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off
- Communicate design ideas using wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and screen flows
- Knowledge of common frameworks such as Angular and Bootstrap
- Use advanced CSS techniques to solve design related issues
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and primary stakeholders
- Establish design guidelines and promote standards and best practices
- Remain up-to-date on the latest web design trends and best practices
- Collaborate with designers, developers and project managers on client work
- Performs other related duties as required by management
- A solid online portfolio demonstrating strong visual and interface design skills
- Hands-on experience working with Enterprise Content Management Systems
- Proficient in graphic design software, prototyping tools and anything else needed to get the job done
- Understanding accessibility compliance standards is preferred
- Closely follow technology and design trends and integrate them into our environment and practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Open to new ideas and adaptable to feedback
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree in web design and media development or 2-4 years of experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to work at our Stevens Point offices
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare with Dental
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Schedule
- Ability to work remote when needed
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and a cover letter describing why you think you'd be a good fit for this position. Please include a link to your GitHub profile, digital portfolio, or personal website if you have any of these. Your application subject line should read, "Resume for Web Developer 2019."
Electronic applications can be submitted to the email address listed at the top of our Current Job Listings page. PDF files are the preferred format for electronic application submissions.
All applicants will have to pass a background check and qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status or veteran status.
Principals only, staffing agencies do not contact
Must be a US citizen