Wildcard Corp., a central Wisconsin company that specializes in cybersecurity, web development, and IT solutions, is looking for a Web Designer. We pride ourselves on our great employee work environment, flexible hours, an excellent benefits package including healthcare, and a great vacation policy. As a company that stays ahead of the newest and best trends in technology, we are experts in our field.
The right person to fill the Web Designer position will be very creative and have strong web development skills. As a web designer at Wildcard, you will create front-end user interfaces and will be involved in creating marketing materials. If you are detail-oriented, like solving problems, and can manage multiple projects on tight deadlines, Wildcard wants you for this position. This is a full-time position at our Stevens Point offices with full benefits.
- Create graphics, banners, landing pages, and websites
- Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs
- Use our web content management system in order to edit/create system frameworks, assist partner departments with adding/editing content in the CMS
- Work in a team environment
- Design and layout templates for maximum user experience
- Use advanced CSS techniques in order to solve design issues
- Give design advice on projects, make recommendations for improving websites
- Experience theming websites with HTML, CSS
- Creative execution with an online portfolio of design samples
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management Systems required such as Plone
- Experience with OpenERP or Open source products
- Must be fluent in the Adobe suite of products to include Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Closely follow trends and developments in technology and integrate them into our environment and practices
- Self-directed and capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or Associate’s Degree in web design and media development or 2-4 years of experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to work at our Stevens Point offices
If you are interested in this position please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format along with a portfolio of work. The subject line should read "Resume for Web Designer 2018". All applicants will have to pass a background check as well as qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status.
Principals only, staffing agencies do not contact.
No call centers