Senior Team Administrator - Managed Services
Wildcard Corp. is looking to add a Senior Team Administrator - Managed Services. Our ideal candidate would be able to look at big picture issues, find solutions and opportunities for us to grow, while mentoring staff to lead the way. This position manages a dedicated customer support team, as well as providing client infrastructure support and acts as a senior advisor to staff. If this sounds like the role you've been looking for, you might be a great fit for our Senior Team Administrator - Managed Services opening.
Our Senior Team Administrator - Managed Services is a key staff member helping to drive our company's customer support team and provide guidance to help us grow our business.
Here at Wildcard, innovation and problem-solving is at the core of what we do. A prime candidate would be a motivated, self-starter who is ready to learn, take on new challenges, and can effectively collaborate on team projects. We provide creative solutions to fit our customers' needs, focusing on what is in their best interest, not ours, to get the job done.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, apply today! email@example.com
Learn more about what working at Wildcard is like by reading our Company Culture page.
This position is only available at our Stevens Point office.
- Works with minimal supervision
- Participates in rotational on call schedule
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to climb a ladder carrying equipment (1-15lbs)
- Must be able to sit or stand for over an hour without issues
- Uses problem solving process to resolve internal and customer related issues
- Manages support tickets
- Provide customer updates via ticket system, email, and phone calls
- Communicates with support staff on current issues
- Works with staff to resolve customers issues and concerns
- Prioritise and assigns technical resources to issues
- Travel to client sites, perform support and training as needed (10% to 20%)
- Provides senior level support to customers and end users on VoIP systems, workstations, mobile devices, video conferencing, and backend systems
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Manages support for approved enterprise business applications and services
- Gathers site requirements
- Gathers technical requirements
- Provides technical subject matter expertise to business development teams
- Conducts audits of client infrastructure including directory services, files shares, and group policies objects
- Working closely with the IT teams to provide a robust and stable infrastructure on which to build our products.
- Provide recommendations for upgrading & replacing hardware.
- Build and maintain Servers (Physical & Virtual) to include architecture, allocation, and deployment
- Procurement of hardware and software licenses
- Conducts systems and network upgrades
- Administration, configuration, and maintenance of all system and network infrastructure
- Manages wireless network infrastructure to include WIFI, Zigbee, and wireless point-to-point technologies
- Perform data migrations
- Provision on premise and cloud resources
- Maintains back ups systems in accordance with company guidelines
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Monitor and respond to alerts
- Develops and trains staff and customers on new technologies
- Develops, maintains, and provides oversight technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Conducts research on new technology as well as provides recommendations to senior staff for future use
- Provides recommendations and technical advice to staff
- Presenting ongoing recommendations for operational improvements and managing technical projects
- Manages a team of 3+ support staff daily
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have either an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Services, Network Services, or 7+ years of relevant experience in an I.T. position
- In depth knowledge of Linux, MacOS and Microsoft operating systems.
- Advanced Linux System Administrator Certification; LIPC or equivalent
- Advanced Microsoft System Administrator Certification: Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of systems and network deployment at small to medium size enterprises.
- Experience with VoIP systems
- In depth knowledge of directory services to include Microsoft Active Directory, IPA, LDAP, and Samba
- Knowledge of hypervisor technologies including kvm, hyper-v, and exsi
- Knowledge of various storage systems such as CEPH, ZFS, XFS, S3 etc.
- In depth knowledge of cloud platforms to include Amazon web services, Google Cloud Platform, and OpenStack
- Experience supporting, managing and improving workplace technologies including Google Suite, Slack, Trello, and Jira
- Knowledge of system and network security (e.g. intrusion detection systems)
- Knowledge of software defined networking
- Strong knowledge of system and network engineering principles
- Strong knowledge of business continuity and disaster recovery to include backup and restore operations
- Ability to proficiently write scripts in Python and Ansible as well as others
- Ability to self-start and prioritize, plan, organize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently in a very demanding environment
- Experience supporting and managing both In-House and Remote Teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work at our Stevens Point offices
- Must be able to pass a background check
Healthcare with Dental
Paid sick days
Relocation assistance available
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position please send a PDF Cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the letter please tell us about yourself, what kind of background you come from, why you are interested in this opportunity, and why you believe you would make a good fit. The subject line should read Senior Team Administrator - Managed Services 2020.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status
Principals only, staffing agencies do not contact.