We are looking for a senior developer. This position would require the right individual to be willing to learn the Python programming language if you do not have prior experience. You would also need to immerse yourself in the open source Plone Content Management System (CMS) along with our customized version, Castle CMS. Learning the ins and outs, configurations and abilities of both. This is a full time position with benefits at our Stevens Point offices.
You must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this position due to contracting requirements.
No one on a Visa will be considered.
- Develop, test and maintain custom web applications for clients and corporate use
- Provide programming solutions for enterprise level customers
- Be part of high level time sensitive support for major customers
- Work with project managers, programmers, systems developers, and web designers throughout the website development process
- Perform daily/weekly reviews of systems as needed to maintain uptime
- Developing, testing, and maintaining applications
- Document procedures and testing of software
- Support of diverse platforms and frameworks
- Support Open Source projects as directed
- Researching news and techniques in software design and development
- Proactive and self directed
- Proficient understanding of Python or demonstrated knowledge in another language and common web frameworks such as Pyramid, Django, and Angular
- Experience with Content Management Systems preferred such as Plone
- Has experience with open source
- Experience working in diverse teams
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Knowledge of GIT a plus
- Understanding fundamental design principles in web software development
- Understanding of DNS, HTTP, proxies and CDN's
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science with a minimum of five (5) years of experience
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
- Must be able to work at our Stevens Point Offices
-Paid Sick days
-Ability to work remote when needed
If you are interested in this position, please send your Resume and Cover Letter to us in PDF format at firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line should be Resume for Senior Developer 2019. All applicants will have to pass a background check as well as qualify for employment with E-Verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate to due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status.
Principals only. Staffing agencies do not contact.
No call centers