Self-motivation, a keen eye for detail, and a passion for writing are essential qualities we are looking for in an experienced proposal coordinator. If you have these qualities, take the next step in your career by applying for our proposal coordinator position.
What will you do as a proposal coordinator at Wildcard?
You will work closely with a diverse range of our subject matter experts (SMEs) to uncover technical knowledge and experience. This will be incorporated into a cohesive proposal document, demonstrating why Wildcard is the best choice for a job or project. You will also read through Request for Proposals (RFPs) to understand potential clients’ goals and needs, and provide thorough proposals in response to opportunities. You will be our company's voice for potential clients.
What will your position duties be?
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Become familiar with Wildcard’s products, services, technologies and methodologies, to explain them effectively in a proposal response
- Review and understand Requests for Proposal (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI) and Requests for Quotation (RFQ) documents and write proposals to specific requirements
- Obtain relevant information from subject matter experts (SMEs) on a variety of technology-specific topics that relate to proposal requirements
- Coordinate cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with requirements
- Comply with copyright and privacy regulation
- Manage and follow strict (and sometimes tight) deadlines of proposal due dates
- Effectively work on multiple proposals in a given day/week/month
- Utilize our project management software to track proposal progress and deadlines
- Email or print, bind, finish, and mail (occasionally hand-deliver) proposal documents as needed in a timely manner
- Research and analyze industry/proposal competition and continually improve our win strategy for proposals
- Maintain and follow proposal success status
- Coordinate and lead meetings internally as needed in part of the proposal process
- Continuous follow up throughout the proposal process with subject matter experts to ensure quality and timely submission of finished document
- Coordinate the review process and follow quality control procedures to ensure work is completed to Wildcard best practices standards
- Report to the commercial program manager for tasks and assignments
- Other related tasks as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S. or B.A.) preferred, or equivalent experience in English, Technical Writing, Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, or a related field
- Three (3+) or more years experience reading, comprehending, organizing, and writing professional and technical documentation
- Strong background in editing/copywriting
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Detail-centric personality
- Ability to understand potential clients’ goals and needs
- Experience coordinating and scheduling meetings internally to gather technical and necessary information for proposals
- Ability to assertively follow up with staff to obtain information
- Proficiently explain technical topics as needed to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Manage ongoing editorial work to improve content and ensure deadlines are met
- Work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work and manage tasks independently
- Experience using Affinity publisher or using similar publishing software is helpful, but not required
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare with Dental and vision
- Generous paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance available
- Other Benefits
This is a full-time, salaried position at our Stevens Point offices with full benefits. You must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this position due to contracting requirements. No one on a Visa will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter along with writing samples (business proposal writing, persuasive writing, technical writing, web copy and/or any other relevant style) to us in PDF format. The subject line should read Resume for Proposal Coordinator 2021.
PDF files are the preferred format for electronic application submissions. Electronic applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applicants must pass a background check as well as qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in regard to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status.
Principals only. Staffing agencies do not contact.
No call centers.