Wildcard Corp., a central Wisconsin company that specializes in cybersecurity, web development, and IT solutions, is looking for a proposal coordinator. We at Wildcard pride ourselves on our great employee work environment, an excellent benefits package including healthcare and a great vacation policy. Wildcard is a growing company with room for personal and professional development for the right applicant. As a company that stays ahead of the newest and best trends in technology, we are experts in our field. If you love technology, this is the company for you.
Wildcard Corp. is looking for a self-motivated candidate to join the Wildcard team as a proposal coordinator. This position is responsible for selling the company brand to prospective clients as the voice of Wildcard Corp. You will draft content for proposals that bring together our subject matter experts’ knowledge into a cohesive document demonstrating that we are the best choice for a job or project. Many of this position's functions are administrative. During the proposal process, you will be required to follow a proposal outline, coordinate other departments’ input, utilize templates, proofread, establish and maintain the review process for documents, as well as track the completion of assignments.
- Responsible for editing and publishing of proposal content
- Work collaboratively with content creators for multiple products through the product release cycle and ensure that all documentation follows Wildcard style and language standards
- Comply with copyright and privacy regulations
- Become familiar with Wildcard’s products, methodologies, and technologies to explain them effectively to our audience
- Contribute to the proposal storyboarding process
- Review and understand request for proposal (RFP) documents
- Coordinate cost, schedule, and technical elements in the development of proposals in accordance with requirements
- Obtain relevant information from Subject Matter Experts on a variety of technology-specific topics
- Coordinate the review process for proposals best business practices
- Establish quality control procedures to ensure work is completed to standards
- Print, bind, finish, and mail (occasionally hand-deliver) proposal documents to potential clients
- Monitor and maintain inventory of proposal supplies
- Report to the commercial program manager for tasks and assignments
- Lead occasional independent administrative projects relevant to Wildcard
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, or related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience reading, comprehending, and editing professional documentation
- Comfortable with consulting and following style guidelines
- Proficiency explaining technical topics to a non-technical audience
- Manage ongoing editorial work to improve content and ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience with Adobe InDesign preferred
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter along with writing samples (business proposal writing, persuasive writing, technical writing, web copy and/or any other relevant style) to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in PDF format. The subject line should read Resume for Proposal Coordinator 2018. All applicants must pass a background check as well as qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard. Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations in regard to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status.
Principals only. Staffing agencies do not contact.
No call centers