Part-Time Facilities Staff
Are you looking for that perfect part-time job? Do you like to work outdoors? Do you like to keep things in a clean and orderly condition? Wildcard has the perfect position for you! We are looking for several part time facilities staffers to help maintain our developing properties.
You will be assisting with the cleaning, maintenance and upkeep of our facilities. We need staff to help clean during the day and evenings as well as maintain our properties. You will be part of a team scheduled to cover cleaning, property maintenance and snow removal.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning of multiple locations including break areas and bathrooms on a rotating schedule
- Empty building trash and recyclable receptacles
- Light equipment servicing (Rooftop AC units, furnace filters, air filters, coffee pots, vacuum cleaners, snow blowers, lawn mowers)
- General maintenance of building exteriors and properties (trimming bushes and trees, mowing, raking and cleaning windows and siding)
- Other duties as assigned to maintain upkeep of properties and equipment
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs as needed
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work as a team as well as alone
- Must be able to follow directions
- Some early mornings and weekends required
- Located just minutes from the MSTC and UWSP campus
- Flexible work schedule
- Fun company atmosphere
- On the job training
- 20 to 25 hours a week on average
- Starting wage $9/hr
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com in PDF format. The subject line should read "Resume for facilities staff"
All applicants will have to pass a background check as well as qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status.
Principals only, staffing agencies do not contact.