Lead Generation Specialist
Wildcard Corp. is looking for a self-motivated and business savvy candidate to join the Wildcard team as a Lead Generation Specialist. If you enjoy talking to people, building new relationships and want to help open new markets for our company we want to talk to you. Your normal day would involve reaching out to prospective clients to talk about our abilities, providing information to organizations large and small, helping government agencies meet mission goals and act as a subject matter expert on our products in a growing business to business and business to government market.
Why should you work at Wildcard?
Our office environment is unparalleled with flexibility and provides many benefits. We firmly believe in giving our staff the freedom they need to take care of their personal lives. We offer a full health insurance plan with dental and vision, personal time off, and paid holidays. You can flex your schedule and work hours as needed, and we do not require our salaried staff to punch a clock.
Learn more about our workplace by visiting our Community and Culture page.
This is a full-time position with full benefits. You must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this position due to contracting requirements. No one on a Visa will be considered.
- Regular cold calling of businesses, organizations, and associations to develop new relationships
- Respond to inquiries and inbound opportunities generated by marketing activities with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Coordinate all pre-sales activity (pitches, demos, etc.).
- Identify prospective client needs and recommend product-based or service-based solutions.
- Conduct advance research on prospective leads generated from marketing, sales platforms and business development specialist(s)
- Use lead management processes and CRM software to manage data for new and prospective clients ensuring all communications are logged, and information is accurate.
- Conduct market research on prospects to understand the needs of organizations, their budget, and how Wildcard's services align with their requirements
- Deliver product feedback back to the product management teams
- Review and present recommendations regarding events/conferences that business development should attend/sponsor in alignment with team goals
- Coordinate and manage all event/conference logistics for the team
- Travel about 10% of the time to support business development team at trade shows, conferences and other events (Currently minimized due to COVID-19 Concerns)
- Bachelors or associates degree in business, marketing, sales or related field1-2 years of experience in marketing and sales
- Proven ability to write marketing materials including web content
- Ability to navigate and use Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, and other Google operations
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate superior time management skills and goal oriented
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Experience working with a CRM and project management software is helpful, but not necessary
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare with Dental and vision
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance available
- Quarterly bonus schedule based on Sales goals
- Commission Plan
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com in PDF format. The subject line should read "Resume for Lead Generations Specialist 2021." All applicants will have to pass a background check as well as qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard. Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status.
Principals only. Staffing agencies do not contact
No call centers