Junior Team Administrator, Managed Services
Wildcard Corp. is looking to add a Junior Team Administrator - Managed Services to our team! This position is customer support focused with daily interaction. The ideal candidate would like working with people, excellent communication skills are a must! You need to understand their problems and help them work to a resolution. Depending on your skill set, you might be a great fit for our Junior Team Administrator - Managed Services opening!
Our Junior Team Administrator - Managed Services, are exposed to technology at its very core. We use technology to provide creative solutions to fit our customers needs, we use what is in their best interest not ours. Providing support to our customers and staff on a daily basis as part of a true 24 hour a day support group allows us to make sure each of our Support Technicians can be prepared for the challenges they will encounter!
Here at Wildcard, innovation and problem-solving is at the core of what we do. A prime candidate would be a motivated, self-starter who is ready to learn, take on new challenges, and can effectively collaborate on team projects.
If this position sounds like a good fit for you, apply today!
Learn more about Wildcard Corp. on our company culture &community involvement page.
This position is only available at our Stevens Point office.
- Uses problem solving process to resolve customer issues
- Manages support tickets for clients
- Gather site requirements
- Gather technical requirements
- Provide customer updates via ticket system, email, and phone calls
- Provide updates to user accounts and workstations
- Monitor and respond to alerts
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Must be able to climb a ladder carrying equipment (1-15lbs)
- Must be able to sit or stand for over an hour without issues
- Update Knowledge base articles in Dashboard system
- Travel to client sites, perform support and training as needed (10% to 20%)
- Support and maintain VoIP phones and accounts
- Support Mobile Devices
- Support Video Conferencing Hardware
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Managing support for approved enterprise business applications and services
- End User education and training when appropriate
- Assist in ticket escalation
- Works with staff to resolve customers issues and concerns
- Provides assistance in maintaining all corporate systems, applications, tools and services with a strong focus on security
- Track hardware assets & warranty information
- Manages network infrastructure and appliances to include routers, switches, firewalls, etc.
- Build and maintain Servers (Physical & Virtual)
- Perform data migrations
- Provision on premise and cloud resources
- Maintains back ups systems in accordance with company guidelines
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Assign technical resources to issues
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models
- Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
- Provide recommendations for upgrading & replacing hardware.
- Maintains technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Conducts research on new technology stacks as well as provides recommendations to senior staff for future use
- Provides recommendations and technical advice to staff
- Provides daily guidance to 2-4 support staff
- Works with some supervision
- Participates in rotational on call schedule
- Must be a US citizen
- Must have either an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Information Services, Network Services, or 5 years of relevant experience in an I.T. position
- Experience with Linux, MacOS and Microsoft operating systems.
- Experience with VoIP systems
- Experience working with LDAP to include Microsoft Active Directory
- Experience supporting, managing and improving workplace technologies including Google Suite, Slack, Trello, and Jira
- Experience using basic scripting languages including powershell
- Experience with databases to include MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MSSQL
- Experience in basic networking concepts
- Experience supporting both In-House and Remote Teams
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to type at least 45 words per minute
- Must be able to work at our Stevens Point offices
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare with Dental
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Relocation assistance available
How To Apply:
If you are interested in this position please prepare and send a pdf letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the letter please tell us about yourself, what kind of background you come from, why you are interested in this opportunity, and why you believe you would make a good fit. The subject line should read Junior Team Administrator - Managed Services 2020.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status.
Principals only, staffing agencies do not contact.