Wildcard Corp. is looking for an IT Generalist I. This position acts as the first line of contact with our customers performing technical support. People skills are a must! You will manage tickets for our clients as well as interact with support and service staff. As an IT Generalist, you will also be involved in the support of our main office or systems environments. This is a full-time position at our Stevens Point office with full benefits.
Why should you work at Wildcard Card? Our office environment is unique and provides many benefits. Not only can you flex your schedule and work hours as needed, but we don't require our salaried staff to punch a clock. We firmly believe in giving our staff the freedom and flexibility they need to take care of their personal lives. We offer a full health insurance plan with dental, personal time off and paid holidays.
This is a full-time position at our Stevens Point offices with full benefits. You must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this position due to government contracting requirements. No one on a VISA is eligible.
- Use problem solving process to resolve customer issues
- Manages support tickets for clients
- Data entry into ticketing system
- Gather site requirements
- Gather technical requirements
- Maintain all corporate systems, applications, tools and services with a strong focus on security
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Document solutions and procedures
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
- Monitor and respond to alerts
- Perform client training on ticketing system
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to climb a ladder carrying equipment (1-15lbs)
- Must be able to sit or stand for over an hour without issues
- Travel to client sites, perform support and training as needed (10% to 25%)
- Provide customer updates to tickets via ticket updates, email and phone calls
- Keep support team up to date on issues
- Support IP-based hosted and on-premise phone system
- Support video conferencing hardware
- Support for enterprise approved business applications and services
- User education and training when appropriate
- Conduct warranty returns on company equipment
- Assist in ticket escalation
- Works with the Commercial Program Manager to resolve customers issues and concerns
- Works under immediate supervision
Requirements Level I:
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must have either an Associate's Degree in Computer Information Services, Network Services, or 3 years of relevant experience in an I.T. Position
- Must have excellent personal and phone communication skills
- Must have a basic knowledge of networking technologies
- Experience with Linux, Microsoft Windows & Mac OS
- VoIP and Asterisk PBX is a plus
- Experience with Office 365, Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory
- Experience supporting, managing and improving workplace technologies including Google Suite, Rocket Chat and Jira
- Experience supporting both local and remote teams
- Must be able to work at our Stevens Point offices
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and a cover letter describing why you think you'd be a good fit for this position. Please include a link to your GitHub profile, digital portfolio, or personal website if you have any of these. Your application subject line should read: Resume for IT Generalist 2019.
PDF files are the preferred format for elect ronic application submissions.
Electronic applications can be submitted to the email address listed at the top of our Current Job Listings page.
All applicants will have to pass a background check and qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp. is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp. to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status, or veteran status
Principals only. Staffing agencies do not contact.
No call centers