Cybersecurity Team Lead
What does a Cybersecurity Team Lead at Wildcard Corp. do? This position sets policy governing IT security, runs, and participates in technical projects or initiatives to improve the security of the environment. This position will manage the cybersecurity program, manage material cybersecurity risks, and other responsibilities as assigned, including the integrity of the organization's information system; cybersecurity policies /procedures; overall effectiveness of the cybersecurity program; cybersecurity events; cybersecurity analysis of clients; lead operations for cybersecurity work at client sites and the cybersecurity training program. This position is the subject matter expert that can talk to clients or groups to make them better informed and secure.
Here at Wildcard, innovation and problem-solving are at the core of what we do. If you are a motivated, self-starter who is ready to learn, take on new challenges, and can effectively collaborate on projects, you just might be the next addition to our team we are looking for!
Why should you work at Wildcard? Our office environment is unique and provides many benefits. Not only can you flex your schedule and work hours as needed, but we firmly believe in giving our staff the freedom and flexibility they need to take care of their personal lives. We offer a full health insurance plan with dental, personal time off and paid holidays.
You can also learn more about our company culture by visiting our Community & Culture page.
This is a full-time position with full benefits. You must be a U.S. Citizen to be considered for this position due to contracting requirements. No one on a Visa can be considered.
- Manage the activities of the Cybersecurity team responsible for incident response, threat intelligence, IoT security (operational technology, product technology security), systems operations/engineering (SecOps), architectural support, secure design, risk analysis, vulnerability management and threat hunting.
- Manage the activities of the Cybersecurity team responsible for government classified systems, supplier cyber risk management, U.S. Department of Defense cyber compliance and certification, training/education/awareness, ambassador program, social media monitoring and insider threat program.
- Contribute to the development, maintenance, and execution of the Cybersecurity strategy by providing thought leadership on all aspects of Cybersecurity.
- Advocate for security policy compliance and risk mitigation during planning sessions and implementation of new services, applications, platforms and oversee projects and technical implementation as needed.
- Provide leadership support of security audits, assessments, contractual requirement analyses, and forensic investigation activities.
- Monitor compliance with existing security policies (NIST, OWASP, ect.) and propose changes to improve operating efficiency, regulatory alignment and risk mitigation.
- Coordinate with the business team to establish plans to mitigate new cyber risks associated with new business activities.
- Manage a staff of information security professionals, hire and train new staff, conduct performance reviews, and provide leadership and coaching, including technical and personal development programs for team members.
- Participate in Security Assessments and IT auditing of networks, forensic analysis of systems and applications
- Prepare reports for clients of vulnerabilities found and proposed solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Security or Web Development or commensurate experience with at least 5+ years experience
- Relevant industry recognized certifications (CISSP, CISM, CEH, GIAC, Security+, etc.).
- Ability to interact with company personnel, build strong relationships at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and understand business imperatives.
- Strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies.
- Familiarity with industry security standard frameworks and cybersecurity compliance regulations.
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments, and in defining treatment strategies.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to travel 10% of time.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
- Must be a US citizen
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare with Dental
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick days
- Paid holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance available
- This position may provide the opportunity to work remotely, but we prefer that you be located in Wisconsin.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this position, please send us your resume and a cover letter describing why you think you'd be a good fit for this position.
PDF files are the preferred file format for electronic applications. Electronic applications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The subject line should read "Cybersecurity Team Lead 2021."
All applicants will have to pass a background check and qualify for employment with E-verify.
Wildcard Corp. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. The policy of Wildcard Corp is to fully comply with applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations in regards to non-discrimination in the workplace. It shall be the policy of Wildcard Corp to not discriminate due to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, national origin, disability, age, military status or veteran status.
Principals only, staffing agencies do not contact
Must be a US citizen